- Manages and improves the Investment Controlling process to ensure rigorous capital allocation for all EIS projects within E.ON
- Supports the global EIS investment process incl. preparation of investment templates and approvals, decision documentation, follow-up of approval conditions as well as managing all relevant stakeholders
- Takes over a governance role, including the challenge of valuation and relevant assumptions and the standardization and further development of investment approval processes and papers
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex projects (incl. M&A) located within various countries and provides independent holistic recommendations to the management. Technology focus may include photovoltaic (PV), heat pumps, CHPs, etc.
- Evaluates investment opportunities, provides recommendations and drives best practice in investment hygiene throughout the EIS business, supporting as well as challenging local business controlling teams
- Provide commercial guidance to EIS businesses in terms of investment, divestment, bid and partnering decisions
- Supports the Post Completion Audit process of the Global EIS business, ensuring learning sharing and triggering of improvement measures
- Consults on financing solutions e. g. reverse tendering, green funds and accessing third party capital as well as necessary structuring (legal entities etc.)
- Manages the interface with Group Finance for specific topics that are relevant for the EIS business (e. g. consolidation of entities, structuring, etc.)
- Provides input for quarterly closings, mid-term planning, budgeting and forecasting of the EIS business
- Supports central EIS pillars with investment related topics
- Commercial and financial skills - backed by a degree in Finance, Business Administration or an equivalent qualification.
- Holding a professional degree (e. g. CFA) is an advantage
- Several years of professional valuation and financial modelling experience incl. the ability to setup financial models from scratch as well as in-depth familiarity with valuation-related topics, in particular DCF valuation
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with a pragmatic spirit, an entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude - proven by tangible examples of delivering high-quality results in a dynamic environment
- A high-level of personal integrity, reliability and ownership as well as enthusiasm for working and winning in an international team and developing yourself daily
- Fluency in English in written and spoken is a must; German highly desirable, other languages are a plus (e.g. Swedish, Italian, Polish)
E.ON is united in working on the most exciting issue that our generation needs to solve: climate change!
With all our employees and customers, we are a global community of innovators and changemakers, all with the belief that each one of us can make a difference for our environment, for our society and for our children - We shape the future.
To keep you motivated and healthy we are offering you the following benefits:
- Flexibility: hybrid work model, flexible working times, sabbatical or additional vacation opportunities allowing great work-life balance
- Working from abroad: up to 20 days in the European Economic Area
- Flat hierarchies: interdisciplinary and very cooperative working style providing room for own ideas
- Modern work environment: workplace according to digital and ergonomic standards
- Personal growth: life-long independent learning making use of a broad range of opportunities working with the newest technology and state of the art trainings
- Family Service Support: services in the areas of childcare, holiday care, nursing support or everyday assistance
- Nutrition & Health: wide selection of fresh meals and drinks in our subsidized bistro and canteen as well as various health offers (e.g. physiotherapy, flu vaccinations, mental health)
- Corporate Benefits: Employee Share Program, E.ON pension scheme, employee discounts, special insurances (and much more)
- A central location: very good public transport connection, free parking and charging points for e-vehicles
- Individual Mobility: from private car and bicycle leasing to subsidized job ticket