People & Culture Business Partner (m/f/d)
Occlutech is a leading specialist provider of minimally invasive cardiac devices, with a mission to improve the quality of life for people with heart conditions. The vision is to become a global leading specialist provider in cardiac devices, addressing congenital heart defects, stroke prevention and heart failure.
Occlutech has a broad and proven portfolio, based on proprietary technology, and over 200 patents with more than 139,000 products sold. The company markets and sells its products in more than 80 countries and has more than 300 employees.
As a part of the German People & Culture team, the People & Culture Business Partner is involved in all local HR processes with a focus on the recruitment for the facility in Jena. In addition, the People & Culture Business Partner will support international projects and processes and helps to continually improve the work environment for our employees.
Your work will focus on:
General People & Culture tasks:
- Point of contact for managers and employees
- Employee life cycle and maintenance of employee records
- Processing of all operational personnel tasks in accordance with employment law
- Support in training activities and KPI tracking
- Implementation and improvement of HR processes
- Perform recruitments for German site in coordination with People & Culture Manager
- Develop and improve processes for talent acquisition
- Close cooperation with department managers in planning and performing of individual recruitment processes
- Evaluation of applications, performance of job interviews and preparation of job offers
- Postings on LinkedIn and other social media for recruitment purposes
- Cost control over acquisition costs
We are looking for a candidate, who
- Has a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar HR position
- Is an excellent user of standard software and internet applications; ideally has worked with Success Factors.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments
- Has excellent English and German skills (CEF level B2.2/C1)
A secure job in the medical device industry with interesting and challenging tasks in an international and fast growing organization with the possibility to actively contribute with your ideas and visions to our People & Culture team.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, including qualifications and references - all documents in one pdf file), your salary expectation and the earliest possible date for start of work to .
Winzerlaer Str. 2
Occlutech GmbH Jena
Winzerlaer Straße 2, 07745 Jena, Germany