The Global Key Account Manager - Customer Success will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with our most important international clients. This individual will work closely with country sales organisations and complimentary with cross-functional teams to ensure that our key accounts receive the highest level of sales service and support.
This role will be one of the first within our new Central Global Sales Organisation, so we have a lot of areas where you can actively design and develop your own role and the Central Global Sales organisation. You will start together with two other team members, each of which will have a different additional focus area in the mindset of a start-up.
The Global Key Account Manager - Customer Success will be expected to identify new business opportunities and drive growth within these accounts and drive sales campaigns across countries.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for our key international accounts
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at these accounts
• Work closely with country sales organisations to create the right offers, coordinate pricing, bidding and to negotiate and close the deal
• Understand the business needs and goals of our country organisations and develop strategies to support them
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional sales service and support to key accounts
• Put a special focus on project coordination especially for highly complex customers
• Develop best practice approaches and tools for complex customer success processes
• Develop and establish a global customer success roadmap
• Establish global customer success metrics
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, marketing, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in account management, customer project management or a related field, preferably on international level with a proven track record of success in managing and developing key accounts
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Ability to think strategically and identify new business opportunities
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Fluency in English is required, additional language skills are a plus
• Willingness to travel internationally on a frequent basis
E.ON is united in working on the most exciting issue that our generation needs to solve climate change! With all our employees and customers, we are a global community of innovators and changemakers, all with the belief that each one of us can make a difference for our environment, for our society and for our children - We shape the future.
To keep you motivated and healthy we are offering you the following benefits:
• Flexibility: hybrid work model, flexible working times, sabbatical or additional vacation opportunities allowing great work-life balance
• Working from abroad: up to 20 days in the European economic area
• Flat hierarchies: interdisciplinary and very cooperative working style providing room for own ideas
• Modern work environment: workplace according to digital and ergonomic standards
• Personal growth: life-long independent learning making use of a broad range of opportunities working with the newest technology and state of the art trainings
• Family service support: services in the areas of childcare, holiday care, nursing support or everyday assistance
• Nutrition & Health: wide selection of fresh meals and drinks in our subsidized bistro and canteen as well as various health offers (e.g. physiotherapy, flu vaccinations, mental health)
• Corporate Benefits: employee share program, pension scheme, employee discounts, special insurances (and much more)
• A central location: very good public transport connection, free parking and charging points for e-vehicles
• Individual mobility: from private car and bicycle leasing to subsidized job ticket